Blogging Again

by Deepak Sharma on Sunday, May 27, 2007

It has been some time since I blogged on this blog. More because of a change in priorities and less time on my hand. While I want to improve on my time management skills (as always), I wanted to assure all of you that there will be more focus to the blog. I have changed the blog template a bit (courtesy: Free CSS Templates). Hope it will be liked by all.

I belive Retail as a sector is growing leaps and bounds and technology is playing an ever increasing role in giving more power and choice to consumers. In this second innings of blogging here, apart from technology applications in Retail sector, I would be focusing a little bit more on the Retail revolution in India. If anything in India is moving at this time, it is IT and Retail. Stay tuned.

One comment

Great job and a good theme. And thanks for the mention.

by Anonymous on 12:59 AM. #