New Interesting Retail Blogs

by Deepak Sharma on Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sometime back I had pointed out few good retail blogs I came across. In this post I will point out few more interesting Retail blogs. There is so much learning to do by reading these blogs. I hope you all agree with me:

1. Retail, in the eyes of everyday customer

2. The Power of Retail - Blog by Shalini Bahadur, a retail analyst and researcher based out of India.

3. Retail Bridge - Blog with top news from the retail sector including the latest sales strategies, installation tools and methods, plus top training tips.

3 comments

Hi Deepak,

Great blog!

I would like to introduce you and your readers to the Retail AMP blog (www.retailamp.com), which covers retail advertising, marketing and promotions. We write a new post every business day and since we've been at it for more than 6 months now, the blog has lots of information and resources to offer anyone interested in the subject.

By the way, I've added your site to our blogroll.

Tamar/Universal Ad

by Anonymous on 12:19 AM. #

Hey thanks for including my blog in your list. I'm always on the lookout for new retail blogs as well and yours is a good addition to my daily reading list. I'm now based in Dubai actually and am enjoying exploring the retail scene here.

The Power of Retail

by Anonymous on 9:27 PM. #

Tamar - Thanks for pointing out Retailamp.com. It is a very informative blog. RSS Subscribed :)

Shalini - Thanks. Hope to read more about EMEA Retail from you.

by Deepak Sharma on 6:50 AM. #